Health Emphasis Weekend 2021 - 7pm Vespers Session
October 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM
We are meeting in person for Vespers again. For those who would like to tune in via Zoom, please contact Jackson Odondi for the Zoom meeting information: 919-949-3585
Speaker: James Hartley
James Hartley was raised a Roman Catholic and re-introduced to Jesus through an Adventist family running an organic farm in Italy. After receiving training at Wildwood Health Institute, he served as director for Wildwood’s College of Health Evangelism before becoming the co-founder and president of LIGHT, a ministry that has trained over 30,000 church members across 90 countries on how to use health ministry to lead people to Jesus. James is currently serving as executive vice-president of OCI (Outpost Centers International).
Friday, October 8
- 7:00pm Vespers “The Right Arm in Action” – Health ministries will be showcased from around the world along with a personal testimony.
Sabbath, October 9
- 10:00am – Practical Health Evangelism
- 11:00am – Divine Service (Sermon: “The Call for God’s Church”)
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm - Church Picnic and Hike (Fews Ford Access Picnic Shelter Eno River State Park). Bring picnic lunch for Hay Stacks and hiking shoes!
- 4:30 pm - Natural Remedies Presentation (Same Picnic Shelter at Eno River State Park)
Learn how to use simple, natural remedies to build a strong immune system and to fight against colds and flus.
Be Well! Do Well!